Pages

samedi 27 novembre 2010

New products / Nouveau produits :)

Hey guys !
So today I went shopping with my mom & I've got few things that I wanted to show you , hope you'll enjoy it & don't forget to subscribe ;) 


Coucou tout le monde !
Comme vous avez pu le constater , j'ai décider de publier mes articles en anglais & en français parce que j'ai beaucoup de membres anglophones :) Donc, pour cet article je vais vous montrer quelques petites choses que j'ai acheter tout à l'heure avec ma mère , j’espère que ça vous plaira & n'oublier pas de commenter ;)




Chapka :  Aldoshoes 20$


Jeggings : Forever 21 En solde/In sale 7$ 


Le mascara dont tout le monde parle .
The mascara that everybody is talking about.

Maybelline Mascara En solde/In sale 4.99 $

_________________________________________________

C'est tout ^^
That's all ^^




3 commentaires:

  1. thank you very much for commenting on my blog. it is very much appreciated :)
    thank you for becoming by 2nd follower ♥♥♥

    your very cute by the wway xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks sweetheart, it's a pleasur for me xxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your blog:-) What a beautiful bag from Aldo, I have to see if they have that in Denmark.

    Best wishes- Maja
    http://dollsanddollars.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer