Pages

mardi 3 mai 2011

Reorganisation / April favorites / & more ... :)

So, my mom got me a reeeeeeeeeally big mirror for my room and I've decided to hang my favorites handbags on it.



April favorites ! : 

1.So, the first thing is this face mask from lush, this is accually my second pot , I really really like it.
I have acne and an oily skin, so this mask removes all oil of my skin and make it really really soft . 
I highly recomend it if you have the same skin type as mine.



2. Second thing is Argan oil , better known as MOROCCAN OIL.
 I'm moroccan so I spend most of my summers in Morocco and the last summer that I went, I got some argan/moroccan oil. I've been using it alot this month and I LOVE IT ! It repairs damaged hair and makes it really shinny, soft and healthy . 



3. Third thing is this Olay acne control face wash .
As I said before , I have acne ,and I got this only 2 weeks ago, and we alredy can see the difference on my skin!
Plus, it's not as expensive as other facial cleansers from olay , I think it was around 8$ ( Canada)



4. Fourth thing is those shoes. I've been wearing them all month exept the first pair that I'm going to wear tomorrow. They are really comfortable and lightweight.



Zipbra print shoes : Aldo (last year's sales ) 10$ ( was 39.99 CA )
Light blue & Dark blue : Tigre géant (current sales ). 6$ ( was 9.99$ CA )

5. Fifth thing is this denim jacket from guess, I got it like 2 or 3 years ago but it was too big so I never wore it until now. Denim jackets are really ''in'' this spring so hum yeah . 




6. Next thing is the ''Voluminous Million Lashes '' Mascara by L'oréal . So, even if this is called ''Voluminous mascara'' it doesnt give volume at ALL, it gives you the ''million lashes efect'' but no extra volume . I really like the brush too.


7. Finally here are some nailpolishes that I got recently and that I've alredy been wearing a lot ! 




Silver*

Star*



____________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and humm, I will talk to you later ! 


xo , 
Sara.


ps : Don't forget to check out my Tumblr : fashionlovehapiness.tumblr.com

4 commentaires:

  1. thanks for following me!
    I looove your blog (:
    so I'm going to follow you too.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice jacket from Guess, I like it :) Need to get such shiny nail polishes aswell ;) http://indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love your shoes and the jacket! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. really love your style!!!!
    congratulations honey!!=P
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer