So, my mom got me a reeeeeeeeeally big mirror for my room and I've decided to hang my favorites handbags on it.
April favorites ! :
1.So, the first thing is this face mask from lush, this is accually my second pot , I really really like it.
I have acne and an oily skin, so this mask removes all oil of my skin and make it really really soft .
I highly recomend it if you have the same skin type as mine.
2. Second thing is Argan oil , better known as MOROCCAN OIL.
I'm moroccan so I spend most of my summers in Morocco and the last summer that I went, I got some argan/moroccan oil. I've been using it alot this month and I LOVE IT ! It repairs damaged hair and makes it really shinny, soft and healthy .
3. Third thing is this Olay acne control face wash .
As I said before , I have acne ,and I got this only 2 weeks ago, and we alredy can see the difference on my skin!
Plus, it's not as expensive as other facial cleansers from olay , I think it was around 8$ ( Canada)
4. Fourth thing is those shoes. I've been wearing them all month exept the first pair that I'm going to wear tomorrow. They are really comfortable and lightweight.
Zipbra print shoes : Aldo (last year's sales ) 10$ ( was 39.99 CA )
Light blue & Dark blue : Tigre géant (current sales ). 6$ ( was 9.99$ CA )
5. Fifth thing is this denim jacket from guess, I got it like 2 or 3 years ago but it was too big so I never wore it until now. Denim jackets are really ''in'' this spring so hum yeah .
6. Next thing is the ''Voluminous Million Lashes '' Mascara by L'oréal . So, even if this is called ''Voluminous mascara'' it doesnt give volume at ALL, it gives you the ''million lashes efect'' but no extra volume . I really like the brush too.
7. Finally here are some nailpolishes that I got recently and that I've alredy been wearing a lot !
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and humm, I will talk to you later !
ps : Don't forget to check out my Tumblr : fashionlovehapiness.tumblr.com